Monday, October 6, 2008

Big Girl - 13 Months Today

Faith is really becoming a BIG GIRL now, she 13 months today! And, she is officially off the bottle!! Ok, so they are still in my cabinet, but sippy cup only now! She is SO proud of her new cup and will not let us hold it. She is still taking formula out of it, but I am slowly weaning her off of that with Organic Whole Milk. Within the next few weeks, she should be on milk only! Joel will be so excited, he can't wait for the pay raise! Now if we could only get her potty trained ~ I would be thrilled!

She is finally getting some more teeth. She has 4 on top and working on a 3rd one on the bottom. Which means another bottom one will soon follow!

She is becoming quite the good eater now too! She was so picky, but now she will eat almost anything, except meat. She is not sure about the texture ~ I don't blame her!

Here are a few pictures I snapped with my I Phone over the weekend. My sister called and was missing her and asked for some pictures, so here they are....OH...and her hair is looking more and more blonde too!! YEAH!




0 comments: