Friday, October 24, 2008

WELL VISIT DAY!

Pictures from this morning!


Faith this morning

Pointing to her Ear when I asked her where it was
Just non stop moving!!


Today Faith had her 12 month well visit at the Pediatricians. Yes, she is 13 1/2 months, but I just hate all these shots their little bodies get, so I wait longer than I am suppose to, and our Dr. works with us to spread her shots out a bit further. Today she was suppose to get 4 shots, but we only did 2. She got her Flu vaccine, and the Chickenpox vaccine as well.



You will be happy to know that she is now 25 lbs and 32 inches tall!! She is in the 96th percentile with height and 89 percentile in weight. Her head is still in the 17 percentile (it has always been small). I guess that is a good thing! She looks very proportionate!



Faith is hitting all of her milestones...she says "Mama, Dada, dog, bird, book, ball, La (for Lacy our dog), Bear, Hi, that, I (for ice...she loves to chew on ice), and one or two other words! For her age, she should be saying Mama, Dada and at least 3 other words!



The one thing we have not done yet, is get rid of the formula completely. Our pediatrician said she should be on whole milk only now. So it is time to wean off the formula. Pay raise here I come!!!



Otherwise, she is healthy, vibrant, and PERFECT!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for you!!! I finally found you. I am so glad to hear Faith is doing do well. We have to get her and Emmy together sometime. They would have great fun! Check out our blog at http://guynesgirls.blogspot.com.