Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Tell You...This Girl Has No Fear!

Yesterday, I picked Faith up from MDO. I had to run by the store and grab a few things. We got home, I carried in all the groceries, then Faith. She walked in, and grabbed a small pillow that hangs over a door knob and is beaded. She loves to carry this around like a purse over her shoulder. Well, she broke it, and the beads went everywhere!!

I still had milk sitting on the counter...but I had to stop and clean up beads! The joys of motherhood!

Faith thought it would be fun to grab the beads and put them in her mouth... so I found myself chasing her to get the beads out of her mouth instead of cleaning them! (Can't you picture this?)

I decided to put her in her crib for a few minutes while I vaccumed them up...milk still on the counter!

I got about 1 minute into vaccuming...and turned around to find Faith standing behind me!! Yes, she got out!!! I can't believe at 16 months she climbed out of her crib!! It is no longer a safe haven, and is now dangerous if she is playing in there! I have no desire to make it into a toddler bed either! When she is tired, she doesn't try to climb out, but if she is in her crib for anyother reason than sleep...she throws that leg over and is climbing out!

She definately keeps me on my toes!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering when Emmy was going to start trying this. It scares me because she sleeps upstairs and I know she will try to get down the stairs. Thankfully, she hasn't tried yet. I am sure it is just a matter of time.