Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Fun

There hasn't been much going on around our house lately....well, never mind, I guess there is always something!!

Joel has of course been working a lot lately, so Faith and I needed some new things to do outside...she got a swing for the front yard, and she loves it! I attach it to a big tree branch and away she goes! And, she was given a new climbing play house for the back yard with a slide. She has no fear, and knows just what to do. She climbs to the top, and slides down. What a life saver for me!! Something fun to do in the back yard! If our yard was big enough, we could have gotten a nice swing set with swings and everything....one day!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute and getting really big!! I have got to get my hands on her!

Anonymous said...

She looks so tall. We really do need to get her and Emmy together. Emmy would love to play on her outside toys. I'll call you soon so we can set something up.